ARM Cortex M3 STM32F103C8T6 STM32 Development Board
- This board is very suitable for learners that want to learn STM32 microcontroller with ARM Coretex-M3 32-bit core.
- On-board SWD interface, and it can be programmed with ST-LINK V2.
- On-board reset button and power indicator LED.
- On-board test indicator LED, and the beginners can program to control it.
- On-board 100mA 3.3V Regulator.
- All GPIO are led out and the names of the pins are marked
- Operating voltage: 3.3 V.
- IO logic voltage: 3.3V
- Digital I/O Pins: 37.
- Analog Input Pins: 10 (12bits).
- USB interface:1
- Flash Memory: 64KB.
- RAM: 20KB.
- Programmable Clock Speed: 72 MHz (MAX).
- Model: STM32F103C8T6
- Core: ARM 32 Cortex-M3 CPU.
- Debug mode: SWD.
- 72MHz work frequency.
- 64K flash memory,
- 2.0-3.6V power, I/O.
- 4-16MHz crystal.
- On-board Mini USB interface, you can give the board power supply and USB communication.
- Size: Approx. 55*20*10mm
- 1x STM32 ARM Minimum System Board