ST-Link V2 Programmer For STM8 and STM32 microcontrollers, it is fully compatible with the official version, supports automatic upgrades, supports full range STM32 SWD (only 4pins including SWCLK, SWDIO, and power) and a full range STM8 SWIM (only 4pins including SWIM, Reset and power) download and debug.
Use this device to upload program code to the 32-bit STM32 ARM Cortex or 8-bit STM8 microcontrollers. The header for this ST-Link v2 programmer contains connections for 5V, 3.3V, SWCLK, SWDIO, SWIM, Reset (RST/NRST), and GND. The connector on the opposite side of this device is a USB connector and is intended to be plugged into the computer.
- Comes in a wide range of colors(we dispatch them at random)
- Support the full range of STM32 SWD debugging interface, a simple 4-wire interface (including power), fast, stable; Pin connections labeled on case! You Do not have to read the manual every time to make connections
- Support the full range of STM8 SWIM download debugging (common development environments such as IAR, STVD etc. are supported)
- Support for automatic firmware upgrades to ensure follow-up support ST products. The factory firmware has been upgraded to the latest
- Increase the 5V power output, the output I / O ports are protected so neet does not worry about operational errors caused by ST-LINK V2 damage!
- The use of U disk aluminum housing protects the motherboard, is easy to carry, is not without worrying about static electricity, handling, etc
Compatible with the following software -
- ST-LINK Utility 2.0 and 4.2.1 above
- STVD and above
- STVP 3.2.3 and above
- IAR EWARM V6.20 and above
- IAR EWSTM8 V1.30 and above
- KEIL RVMDK V4.21 and above
- 1 x ST-Link V2 Programming Unit mini STM8 STM32 Emulator